Town of East Hampton Sunday 4 p.m. Update
1. Hurricane Sandy is forecast to impact East Hampton Town with Gale, and possibly Tropical Storm force winds, and coastal flooding, starting Sunday evening, and continuing through Tuesday evening.
2. Residents of areas that are subject to coastal flooding have been notified of the projected storm conditions by local Fire Departments and the Suffolk County Code Red automated calling system.
3. Residents are urged to closely monitor the storm and take all necessary precautions.
4. The American Red Cross will be opening the East Hampton High School as a Shelter, starting at 8:00 AM on Monday, October 29, 2012.
5. It is anticipated that Town Hall will be open on Monday.
6. Public Restrooms that are open: Stephen Hands Path recreational field, Terry King Ballfield, Maidstone Park Ball Field, Pantigo Place Ball Field, Montauk Soccer Field, Montauk Ball Field, West Lake Comfort Station, Edison Beach, and behind the Montauk P.D. Precinct.
7. All E.H. Town Beaches are closed.